Search results

1. Brandon Belew

Installing a NG Tankless where an electric tank was before

I'm pending confirmation from the gas company on my meter -- but I think i've decided to change up my project a little. My house currently has 2 - 50 gallon hot water tanks, one purchased in 2006 and the other in 2007. The 2007 vintage tank is failing, the 2006 seems to be OK for the moment...
  2. Brandon Belew

The unit on that side of the house has an input of 80,000 BTU, it's an outside package unit. When I said it had trouble keeping up, I meant at a setpoint of 68 when it was -10F outside, it ran all day and never made it to 68. It was lucky to get over 60. The way I understand it is the unit...
  3. Brandon Belew

That unit is just half of my house ( which is just our master suite ). The other side of the house has a package unit that, not sure how big it is on BTU's. It has trouble keeping up when it's -10 outside, that side of the house was built in 1920 and isn't very efficient. The two units...
  4. Brandon Belew

It's a 100,000 BTU furnace. I searched back through my text messages to find it. It's under my house it's fun to get to. I have the gas company coming out on Friday to give me some information and have a look. The pressure test crew I guess are off until after Jan 1. If I have to get a...
  5. Brandon Belew

I'm not sure on the BTU rating of the furnace. It's a high efficiency condensing furnace multi stage, thats all I can remember. I am seeing if I can get the plumber that ran the original line to come out and check and/or upgrade it if needed. It's not that far of a run it's just a few short...
  6. Brandon Belew

It comes off the meter at 3/4" and runs roughly 10-12' before it T's up to go inside to the tankless, it then reduces to a smaller size and runs to the furnace. The plumber that installed the line for me was informed it was for a tankless water heater which is he put the T there for me...
  7. Brandon Belew

Hello, I've taken on a DIY task of installing a 9.5GPM tankless water heater to replace a 50 gallon electric tank I have currently. This is being installed in a closet under a staircase, so space is limited. I had a NG heater installed last year and when the plumbers were here I had them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks