Search results

1. NeedHvacHelp

Understood. Thanks again.

Understood. Thanks again.
  2. NeedHvacHelp

Hi Dana, are you available to come take a look my boiler issue? Sorry I assume you're in...

Hi Dana, are you available to come take a look my boiler issue? Sorry I assume you're in plumbing/HVAC. I am about 40 minutes from Worcester. Please let me know. Regardless, thank you for your helping me with the suggestions.
  3. NeedHvacHelp

Burnham Alpine 105

Hi Dana, thank you for your message. Agree with you it's a flow issue. And admittedly I did not do my homework when we had our hvac installed on 2013. It's been solid until a week ago. We have no heat since Thanksgivings. We did get a hold of the installer last Saturday and his diagnosis was bad...
  4. NeedHvacHelp

Burnham Alpine 105

After searching the forum, I think my boiler might have similar issues as yours. I have Burnham Alpine 150 with superstore 40 gal tank. Boiler seems to run fine but return temperature remains less than 100 F. Boiler became short cycling due to high delta T rate limit or it would softlockout on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks