Search results

1. Mike_B

No hot water from mixing valve

Hello. I bought a 'shower tower' over a year ago and finally hooked it up after gutting the bathroom and put it back together. The cold works great and the flow slows to a stop as I adjust all the way to hot. I removed the tower and have no problems with flow from supply lines. I've never...
  2. Mike_B

This one may require an asprin

House built in 1940 with full bathroom on 1st floor. By your descriptions this is a wet vent system. It appears many years ago the 2nd floor bathroom (toilet, sink and closet where the tub would go) was added. I'm in the middle of gutting the 2nd floor bath to update it and add a tiled...
  3. Mike_B

waste flow with old toilet vs new toilet

My house was built in 1940. I'm remodeling a second floor bathroom. The old toilet has a large tank. In the 8 yrs we've been here I've never had to use a plunger. There is an area in the basement where there is a slope that drops about an 1-1/4" per foot. Will I have a problem with waste...
  4. Mike_B

Water pressure and supply line question

Hello! I'm adding a shower and the fixture recommends 3/4" supply lines. The city line comes in at 3/4" and then it is reduced before the water heater. If I change it to 3/4" all the way up to the bathroom, can I "T"-off to the existing 1/2" lines to the kitchen, 1st floor bathroom, laundry...
  5. Mike_B

Water pressure & supply line question

Hello! I'm adding a shower and the fixture recommends 3/4" supply lines. The city line comes in at 3/4" and then it is reduced before the water heater. If I change it to 3/4" all the way up to the bathroom, can I "T"-off to the existing 1/2" lines to the kitchen, 1st floor bathroom, laundry...
  6. Mike_B

new shower for upstairs 1/2 bath

Water supply for new shower upstairs Hello! I'm adding a shower and the fixture recommends 3/4" supply lines. The city line comes in at 3/4" and then it is reduced before the water heater. If I change it to 3/4" all the way up to the bathroom, can I "T"-off to the existing 1/2" lines to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks