Search results

1. bachert77

Can I install a washer in my basement without a sink pump

It is at a cottage in Northern Michigan so I can't even guess at this point. I believe the bathroom was put in with the initial construction based on the drain field permit I looked at, but I also don't remember seeing an AAV or a different vent pipe. I am quite certain there was a trap under...
  2. bachert77

Thanks for the plumbing venting brochure PDF, it has been printed and you are definitely correct that page 11 (Waste Stack Vent) does look similar to how the initial plumbing was installed. Actually a really valuable document overall, so thank you for the share.
  3. bachert77

There is no bath vertically above that 4" stack, and I know it runs up thru the wall directly above that floor as I just tried to feather the drywall mud as the wall was bulging a little. There are three bathrooms in the house, but all are on the opposite side of the house and I have already...
  4. bachert77

I am almost certain (I will have to double check) that the 4" eventually passes thru the roof and is being used as a vented stack. On the opposite side of that wall is a full bath. So the 4" pipe picks up the toilet about 24" after the pipe disappears into the concrete black/floor. I just...
  5. bachert77

I would like to install a washer and dryer in my basement and if possible, avoid using a sink ejection pump system. The house is a quad split, and the plumbing comes halfway down the basement wall as can be seen in the photo. If I was to either build a platform up to 18" high, or use a...
  6. bachert77

ACO or ProLine Drain Recommendation in Michigan

I am looking at installing either an ACO or Proline Drain in a basement bathroom in Michigan (Ann Arbor/Detroit area). I have read through and watched numerous videos and believe I could handle it, but I just can't seem to find the time. Not looking for a hackjob - are there any professionals...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks