Search results

1. TexasDIY

Stuck Set Screw in Kohler Kitchen Sink

I'm trying to repair a leak in my kitchen faucet, but the set screw won't budge. I've sprayed Krud Kutter and WD in the hole - no luck. Any ideas?
  2. TexasDIY

Sound coming from inside shower stall wall

There is a noise coming from inside the shower stall wall, by the pipe that brings water up to shower head. I can hear it easily, and when I place my ear against the tile, higher up towards the shower head, it soulds like its around that point. No visible leaking. It happens about once every...
  3. TexasDIY

Compression fitting removal tool?

I'm replacing a faucet on the bathroom vanity and I can't get the compression nut out. Is there a tool I should be using? The water is turned off at main because the shut-off valves are being replaced.
  4. TexasDIY

Phister bathroom tub faucet leak

Hello from Texas, y'all! I'm the new DIY gal here and I'm trying like hell to fix a leak in my bathroom. When the water is turned off at main, and I have extracted the stems, washers and seat to the tub fixtures, the cold water still runs. I have replaces the seats, washer and stems THREE...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks