Search results

1. kurizma

Settings advice for Fleck 5600SXT

I checked the water report from the city and it looks like there is 105 ppb (.105 ppm) of iron. Is this enough to consider setting the DO lower to 14?
  2. kurizma

Thanks guys. Going to test these settings for the next couple cycles and see how it goes.
  3. kurizma

I just measured the tank and it is 12" x 53". I've attached pictures of the drain and fill stickers. Now that I have a closer picture not sure if it's 1 or 2. Thanks,
  4. kurizma

Thanks for the response. I went through my settings and they look really off. DF: GAL VT: dFlb CT: Fd NT: 1 C: 24 (why so low?) H: 13 RS: SF SF: 25 DO: 14 RT: 2:00 BW: 10 BD: 60 RR: 10 BF: 12 FM: t1.0 I did some searching into the turbine size and is there even a 1" turbine meter for the the...
  5. kurizma

I've read through a bunch of posts on settings but they vary so much. I just got a water softener installed and I don't think the person who installed it programmed it optimally. Here are the details of my system: City water with sediment and carbon filter before softener 3 people in the...
  6. kurizma

Recommendation on water softener

hi ditttohead, can you send me recos on online sites as well? I'm looking to purchase a fleck and self intsall. thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks