Search results

1. Aaron Beatty

Water Heater PRV leaking after Fire Hydrant Flush

Hi, Overnight, the town water department flushed the fire hydrants on my street. This morning I found that the Pressure Relief Valve on my water heater (Rheem 75-Gallon Gas Standard Tall) has a constant drip - fortunately I have a sensor to alert me that it was wet. My question is, is...
  2. Aaron Beatty

American Standard toilet with Flushmate 2042.417 One Piece - Cannot find check valve

Hi, I have an American Standard toilet with Flushmate 2042.017 One Piece. When I flush the toilet, water sprays up through the check valve. I believe that the check valve needs to be replaced, but for the live of me I cannot locate the part. From what I can tell it is discontinued. Any...
  3. Aaron Beatty

Boiler clicking but not firing for 3 under floor heating zones

Hi, My underfloor heating is not working. I have multiple zones and all are working apart from the three for the underfloor heating. I changed the zone valve assembly on one of the zones, but this made no difference. When I switch the heat on for any of the underfloor heating zones, I can...
  4. Aaron Beatty

Replaced pressure relief valve but still leaking, new expansion tank?

Hi, First time here, so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I fired up my boiler for the first time a week or so ago and shortly after noticed that the pressure relief valve was leaking a steady drip of water. I replaced the pressure relief valve, but the leak persisted. Having done some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks