Search results

1. Duffman56

No room for fittings

What do you guys do when there isn’t room for fittings? I’ve lowered my subfloor for a curbless shower. Unfortunately the 2x4 framing is now in the way of my DWV plumbing. Even if I put the wye all the way against the joist, I can’t see how I’ll be able to properly get the 1-1/2” line off of...
  2. Duffman56

Venting Bathroom

I'm planning to do the plumbing for my master bathroom addition. I have run some PEX and some PVC for the main supply to the house, but never drain lines. I'm hoping to get enough questions answered today that I can buy the majority of the materials I will need at Home Depot when I'm in "the...
  3. Duffman56

Shower mixing valve and continuation of supply line

New to the forum and to plumbing. Live in an old house, built around 1900. Three bathroom sinks, two toilets, two shower/tubs, kitchen sink, dishwasher, washing machine, and utility sink. Eventually (maybe in a decade) I hope to add another full bathroom.... Virtually all of the plumbing is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks