Search results

1. Windward_coug

New Well Drilled Yesterday! Pump Sizing Question

Here's the background: I bought this property 4 years ago with an existing well. Here's the stats: 1005' Deep 80" Static water level 3 gpm flow tested Water was hit at 980' 5gpm 2 horse Goulds pump I had a 1500g cistern installed with a booster pump and it's worked okay the last few years...
  2. Windward_coug

Looking at a lot with a 1004' well at 3 gpm

The well was drilled back in 2004 and has never been used. The static water level is 19'. The well log says the hole is 6 3/4" with a 5" PVC casing going all the way down to 1004' and a 8 5/8" steel casing going down the first 20'. I plan on building a pretty big home but with very minimal...
  3. Windward_coug

Looking at a lot with a 1004' well at 3 gpm

The well was drilled back in 2004 and has never been used. The static water level is 19'. The well log says the hole is 6 3/4" with a 5" PVC casing going all the way down to 1004' and a 8 5/8" steel casing going down the first 20'. I plan on building a pretty big home but with very minimal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks