Search results

1. Jakedeg

How to remove air vent slug from new OCS Cast Iron Radiator

I just bought three new OCS Cast Iron Radiators to replace some broken ones in my house. The way they came new from the shop, there is a little plug filling the 1/8" threaded tap where I need to put in the air vent. I can't figure out how to remove this plug. Is is threaded? What can I grab on...
  2. Jakedeg

Vertical P-trap alternative to stop sewer gas smells

Hi All! I moved into a new home last fall. It was fully gut-renovated back in 2014 and from the outer looks of everything, they spared no expense and did a great job. A few months into living here, I decided the walk-in shower drain was a bit slow, so I snaked it. I got a ton of stinky gunk out...
  3. Jakedeg

Removing seat hinge bolts from one-piece toilet

I am trying to replace the seat of my one-piece Kohler toilet. I have purchased the PART 84999 TOILET SEAT ANCHOR KIT but removing the old bolts from my previous seat is proving to be very challenging. I used some pliers to try to unscrew them, but just ended up snapping off the heads. Now, I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks