Search results

1. wallhanger

Recommendations-- New sink drain and basket ?

I would like to replace a sink strainer/basket that has finish wearing off. Suggestions for a sink strainer/basket with finish that might hold up better than this under heavy use? Thank you. Perspective pictures below.
  2. wallhanger

Moen 7300 Faucet deck plate retaining ring removal tool?

The image is a faucet body of a Moen 7300 series legend kitchen faucet. Immediately above the chrome deck plate is a nickel colored snap ring with a gap in it. Is there an inexpensive tool I can purchase to get that ring off and not have it fly into my face or across the room. (I am an older...
  3. wallhanger

Moen 7310 valve body side spray brass plug needed. How to find?

Two pictures added in post 6. The sink bottom and the sprayer hose fitting I would like to replace with a plug. Problem, explanation I have had a Moen Legend 7300 series (no sprayer) faucet in my home for many years. (It is a metal sink with fairly deep basins and three holes that would have...
  4. wallhanger

Wall tiling and wall hanging toilet

This is a tiling behind or around ? wall toilet question. My actual question is at the end below the dotted line. the stuff before the dotted line is my description of my situation. A family member has a house built in the 50' s or 60's. I am involved after the plumber did initial surgery and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks