Search results

1. Paul Shabou

TOTO Nexus leak?

Terry, thanks for the response. Recommendations on non-wax type rings?
  2. Paul Shabou

TOTO Nexus leak?

Good evening all, Got a question. Decided to remodel a 1/2 bath on the first floor of my house which sits on a slab. I installed a TOTO Nexus with the 14 inch rough in adapter. The floor is Pergo which sits on top of Pergo underlining. The sewer was cast iron which I used a Oatey Twist N Set...
  3. Paul Shabou

AAV Venting Questions

Terry, Thank you for the quick reply, I really appreciate it. Will it hurt anything if I added an AAV to the bar sink, even if it may not need one? Paul Shabou
  4. Paul Shabou

AAV Venting Questions

Greeting from Wixom, Michigan. Recently I decided to finish my basement, which led to numerous plumbing questions that I have had a hard time finding answers to online. I am the only owner of the house and had it built, assuming it passed all inspections in 2006. In my house on the 3rd floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks