Search results

1. Spoolofpipe

Pipes hissing, goes away when WH supply is off

Gents need some advice Yesterday I went to use the facilities in the middle of the night and I heard a hissing noise (generally I can barely hear myself think with my wife and daughters haha jk) I lumbered around and couldnt find a louder spot, I thought it might just be my sprinklers which...
  2. Spoolofpipe

Tankless electric water heater under counter?

Are there code restrictions against mounting a tankless water heater inside a pantry or cabinet (under the counter)? I was planning on putting an eemax 240v water heater inside the sink cabinet or inside the back of the pantry? A buddy of mine (contractor) said that I needed 6'5" clear in...
  3. Spoolofpipe

Wet Venting confusion

We are in a odd situation, we are under IPC 2015 and the inspector is not signing off on our design The system is designed like this 4" sanitary line out < 4x4x3 Combination Wye-1/8 bend < toilet 3" common drain (horizontal wet vent for toilet) that serves 2 sinks, washer, and a shower the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks