Search results

1. T.K.

Getting unused well going again for yard irrigation

I have a well that I had drilled in 1984 when I was building the house I live in in 1998 the city annexed the land into city limits and brought city water out to me and I switched over and have had the well unhooked since 98 now I’m trying to reuse it to just irrigate the yard for watering and...
  2. T.K.

Help identifying Gerber shower handle set

I am in the process of converting my tub shower combo to chrome and have switched everything except the Gerber handle set it is in gold and I need to switch the trim collars and handles to chrome but I have sent pictures to Gerber and they admit they might have made it sometime they do not have...
  3. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Under my kitchen sink has a wet musty smell I’ve replaced both hot and cold shut offs with new quarter turn valves no leaks are apparent at all I wiped bleach under the sink to rid the smel but it still lingers I’m stumped included are photos to give an idea see anything wrong ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks