Search results

1. T.K.

Getting unused well going again for yard irrigation

I have not had time to do the ohm test yet the electrical was all removed when I switched to city water 20 years ago, the pressure tank sprang a leak and was removed about 5 years ago as well as the pressure switch and control box the original breaker was a 120vsingle 30 amp breaker. I am...
  2. T.K.

. Thank you Yes I will do the ohm test mentioned above to find the hp of the pump what about hz? They have a few different hz boxes available and will a ohm test tell me if the pump is still viable? it has been sitting over 20 years unused . I originally switched to city water because the city...
  3. T.K.

I have a well that I had drilled in 1984 when I was building the house I live in in 1998 the city annexed the land into city limits and brought city water out to me and I switched over and have had the well unhooked since 98 now I’m trying to reuse it to just irrigate the yard for watering and...
  4. T.K.

Help identifying Gerber shower handle set

Thank you for the help I will order them
  5. T.K.

Thank you 91-021 looks a lot more like what I need than 90-021 that I have it is getting me closer to getting it all in chrome and the guy who says to replace it I understand but it functions flawless and I’m into not replacing what is not broken the China handles that you mentioned in the...
  6. T.K.

I received gerber part 90021 chrome sleeves today and it is not as big in diameter than the old one do you have any ideas which sleeve fits my shower handles? As there is quite a bit of difference in diameter between the two
  7. T.K.

Thank you you helped get me in the right direction I just wish gerber were more like delta or moen for there ample parts for older models
  8. T.K.

Thank you so much it has taken me 6 months to find these parts the valve works great so I was reluctant to have to tear it out to just change the looks of it by chance would you know the model number of the valve ? As I will make a note for future reference as gerber did not even admit to ever...
  9. T.K.

I am in the process of converting my tub shower combo to chrome and have switched everything except the Gerber handle set it is in gold and I need to switch the trim collars and handles to chrome but I have sent pictures to Gerber and they admit they might have made it sometime they do not have...
  10. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Thank you for the help I will see if I can modify the drain to complete this and get a true p trap to make it all proper it will be my weekend project lol
  11. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Yes I was thinking if I spin the disposal where the drain from it directly faces the the drain thru the floor it would make a perfect p trap but space is an issue to get it in that position
  12. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Would staining it work as well as painting ?
  13. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Ok yes I wil zip tye the hose up to make sure the high loop cannot fall and as far as the s trap that was mentioned the sink drains really well and have never noticed Odor accept when my family forgets to turn on the disposal to grind the stuff up they just put in the diposer lol but if some...
  14. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

I was reading Multiple forum stating that about the dishwasher hose it has since been corrected I tucked the extra hose high above behind the sink making the so called high loop that it did not have before but the s trap you mentioned? how should it go ? I would like To make a run to lowes to...
  15. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Thanks for the reply, as far as the accordion piece I did not like the look of a non solid piece of drain pipe either, but when I got my disposer installed with this farmhouse sink which only has one drain. one on the left hand side of the sink,plumber could not get the drain from the disposer...
  16. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Yes I have had the doors open for weeks now and the smell still does not go away i had a fan under there for two days also I have done a few wipe downs with bleach and Murphy’s oil it’s not as strong as it once was but it still lingers I might try the ozone option you suggested and no leaks...
  17. T.K.

Under sink mustiness

Under my kitchen sink has a wet musty smell I’ve replaced both hot and cold shut offs with new quarter turn valves no leaks are apparent at all I wiped bleach under the sink to rid the smel but it still lingers I’m stumped included are photos to give an idea see anything wrong ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks