Search results

1. GSM

Low lead yard hydrant

Great thank you for the response. This is a much better answer than I received from the online seller of the hydrants!
  2. GSM

Low lead yard hydrant

The most recent time that I ordered a yard hydrant I noticed that they also had a low lead version and it was actually cheaper. This leads me to wonder if there is a reason that the regular version is preferred? (Does the different construction result in better performance or longevity, etc.)...
  3. GSM

Double check valve for sprinkler system

I have a well that was initially feeding 3 hose bibs/faucets on the exterior walls of our house (our house is on city water). With some great guidance from those on this site I have ran about 600 feet of pipe to install 5 hydrants at various locations around my 5 acre property. Best guidance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks