Search results

1. Dokat

96% high efficiency furnace

guys - I live in a 2 floor home with crawl space attic with a current oversized furnace & a-coil that I'm upgrading to smaller units and high efficiency. Does it really matter where the exhaust vent & intake PVC ducts go through - side wall which is approximately 10' from side wall or shingles...
  2. Dokat

New exterior door

Folks We have to replace our very old and hollow exterior door and screen door that was installed by the last owner. I am not a big fan of screen doors because you have to open two doors every time to go in or out is there any new technology that combines the function of a screen door into the...
  3. Dokat

New HVAC system

Folks I am in the NYC area and have a pretty poorly installed low-efficiency HVAC system that's quite leaky and blows some dust on the 1st floor. Our home is 100 years old and insulation only exists in the attic and it has a new roof (no insulation in external stucco walls which are made of...
  4. Dokat

Bathroom vents

Folks need some advice. I have a100 year old house with slates that often leak so time for a new shingles roof. I also have two bathrooms in the 2nd floor right below the attic. Looking from the attic, the distance between the light fixtures in each bathroom are about 18 feet apart. I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks