Search results

1. Wilson01

Sub panel

I want to put a sub panel in my shed for a few circuits. It’s roughly 150’ run from my panel in the house to my shed. I already have conduit run the whole way. I was given two pieces of wire that I wanna use and I already have a 8”x8” junction box. One wire is 6/3 THW submersible pump wire with...
  2. Wilson01

Backflow preventer

I have a small rainbird sprinkler system I installed that comes off my hose bibs. I use a Orbit water timer on the sprinkler zones. The backflow preventers that came with the rainbird system restrict the water flow so much that the heads won’t pop up. I tried using shark bite in-line check...
  3. Wilson01

Voltage loss

I ran a 6/3 copper with ground 150’ from my panel to a 30 amp 120 volt RV plug. The problem I have is in the summer when my house ac is running the voltage in the RV drops to 106-108 volts. I know this is to low run anything in my RV. Question is would it fix my issue if I changed the breaker to...
  4. Wilson01

RV outlet

I installed a 30 amp RV plug a few years ago and I never planned on running the air conditioner or the electric hot water tank. Now I want to be able to use the AC but I only ran 10/2 wire and the voltage drops to 105 volts. The run is 135 feet from my panel box so I was going to run 6 awg...
  5. Wilson01

Pressure tank

I’m looking for help on replacing my pressure tank. I have a Wellmate WM-9 tank now and I run a 6 zone sprinkler system. I want to stop my pump from cycling so much and a CSV will not work for me. I have already messaged back and forth with Cary and a CSV is not an option. I have a Goulds 7G 1hp...
  6. Wilson01

Rainbird 32eti

I have 5 zones of the 32 eti sprinklers and now I have one zone that won’t pop up for some reason. All zones are run off orbit timers. The zone that isn’t working is on a three zone timer and I tried switching the hose lines around and the same zone won’t pop up so it’s not a timer or water...
  7. Wilson01

Irrigation water hammer

I recently installed 5 zones of lawn sprinklers. They’re the rain bird 32eti kits that hook to a hose bib and use water timers to operate. While installing these I found my water pressure on my 40/60 switch was set at 55 psi and also I had 0 psi in my pressure tank bladder. I raised the pressure...
  8. Wilson01

Pump pressure switch

I have a drilled well which is 500’ deep with a 1 HP pump and a Wellmate WM-9 which is rated at 100 psi. My pressure switch is a 60/40 and I want to increase the pressure for sprinkler systems I’m installing. What’s the highest pressure I should go to ? I was thinking 50/70 or 55/75. I have both...
  9. Wilson01

Rain bird 32ETI

I’m going to be installing three Rain bird 32ETI sprinkler system and I have a few questions. My yard has roughly a 5ft vertical rise and runs 95 feet from where my hose bib is located. The 32ETI system says it can’t be more than a 6’ rise. Also all the tubing and fittings in the kit are 1/2”...
  10. Wilson01

Rainbird 32ETI

I just purchased the Rainbird 32ETI system for my front lawn. I checked my faucet and have 7 gpm(well water) and I’m not sure how I should place the sprinkler heads. I have a 12’x12’ deck in the middle of my house that extends to my blacktoped driveway which leaves 2 identical rectangular...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks