Search results

1. Chango

Flex gas connector required on heater in California

I read somewhere that flex connectors on heaters were advised on the west coast for seismic reasons. Is this required by code and is it normal to use a flex connector between the building pipe and the drip leg/black pipe nipples at heater? I would like to go black pipe all the way but i am...
  2. Chango

Replacing riser for new shower (slab on grade)

Good Evening Folks, I am replacing a shower and I am not quite sure how to proceed. The house is a single story, slab on grade construction with all ABS DWV lines. The old shower was all mud and lath with a hot mop liner and has since been totally removed. I plan to use the Kerdi shower tray...
  3. Chango

Drain in slab alignment issue

Good evening folks. I appreciate any advice here. I have an older home which recently experienced blockage in the drain line resulting is grey water spilling into the wall. Once I got in there I found the vent completely detached above the sanitary tee that connects the horizontal 4’ run to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks