Search results

1. bbender716

Septic-like smell from wall

Will do. Thoughts on what that'd indicate?
  2. bbender716

Septic-like smell from wall

About 3 days ago, I began smelling an intermittent septic-like smell coming from the pictured wall. General layout info: We live in a one story ranch with a partial finished basement. The furnace/main mechanical room is near but not directly below this bathroom. The "smelly" side of the wall is...
  3. bbender716

HTP UFT 80w - running out of hot water too quickly

Looks like the dH is at 145 but the (tt) which I assume is tank temp is at 132 and yet it doesn't show as firing. Also when I look at the screen without selecting any options it says 125, but when I hold the heat button it flashes 132, and the setpoint is at 145! I am truly lost. Also the...
  4. bbender716

Here's the tank, tankless, and hookup to the circulator. Some settings here as well...
  5. bbender716

I'm back! Sorry guys. Let me grab some settings. Most are near default but I adjusted the couple of setting specific to the water table temp of my location. When I shower, I get around 10 minutes, then cold water, then I ran downstairs and at least confirmed the tankless was running. Read...
  6. bbender716

Hi all, apologies for my relative lack of knowledge compared the average member here. Just moved into a new home with radiant floor heating powered by an HTP UFT 80w combined with a storage tank for hot water. I'm new to both tankless and radiant flooring but the previous owner was an HVAC and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks