Search results

1. Steven81NJ

Best toilet under $300? (Gerber Viper vs Toto Drake or Gerber Ultra Flush)?

My downstairs toilet is very old and lost it's flush power. It's a toilet that is going to be used by family and guests or contractors, so need it to be good quality but not fancy. (Gerber Viper vs Toto Drake or Gerber Ultra Flush)? Or other solutions? Would love to find a toilet Home Depot...
  2. Steven81NJ

Which plumber is wrong? Pipes on outside wall.

Not sure how to explain this. See photo attached
  3. Steven81NJ

Which plumber is wrong? Pipes on outside wall.

I hope I can get some feedback here as I am still confused which plumber is right. We have a regular bi-level house in Northern NJ. Looking to renovate a bathroom and one of the ideas was to move our plumbing (faucets) of the shower on the outside wall. 4 different contractors came by and...
  4. Steven81NJ

Cost of adding an outlet in bathroom?

I am curious what should I expect the cost to be to add an outlet in the bathroom close to the toilet. The closest other outlet is all the way on the other side of the bathroom. Thank you.
  5. Steven81NJ

Need Creativity Help. How to remodel this bathroom?

Hi folks, I have a small bathroom and biggest pain in the rear is that the tub is very shallow and gets cold very fast if you want to use it as a soaking tub. Size is a challenge. I measured 58-59 inches tub length. I would really welcome 2 solutions or 3 if there is anything else I am not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks