Search results

1. Rancho

Dishwasher installation amplifying running sounds

I have had 2 higher end dishwashers installed in a kitchen peninsula (a Bosch that was later replaced with a Miele) and both are loud enough to be clearly heard from other rooms. These are models that others say are so quiet for them that they sometimes accidentally open the door mid cycle not...
  2. Rancho

No email alerts working for this forum

I’m following another thread I started and never receive email alerts when people reply even though I have all the alert options turned on. I checked my email spam folder and it’s not there either. Is there an issue going on with notifications?
  3. Rancho

Can Moen Positemp Valve Go Bad?

One plumber says they are super simple and there is nothing to break or go bad and another says maybe it’s defective and I should replace it. The issue I have is that the hot water side keeps losing pressure and needing either new cartridges or to be blown out to clear some unknown debris...
  4. Rancho

How to add motion sensor to Rainbird irrigation systems?

Some of you may have heard of the battery operated Contech Scarecrow and Orbit Yard Defender motion sensor sprinklers you attach to a garden hose to deter pests such as stray cats, deer etc.. Instead of having a garden hose laying out 24/7, I would like to rig up my existing in-ground lawn...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks