Search results

1. Blue Oaks

Can you get a very accurate pressure sensor with alarm?

After my neighbor lost all his water the other day I started thinking again about having a pressure sensor with an alarm of sorts on it. The scenario is my water tanks on the hill, approx 80 vertical feet up. I'd like to put a sensor in my water closet with my heater and softener. It would...
  2. Blue Oaks

Well not pumping - PUMPTEC controller has power

Guys, I've noticed my water level gauge going lower over the past few days, which is unusual for this time of year. If you recall I have a couple of tanks way up on the hill behind my house. The pump house is below my house and has a PUMPTEC controller. I went down and observed the...
  3. Blue Oaks

Soliciting ideas for ground up design for new well and water tanks on a hillside

Guys, As mentioned in my other thread, I may be bidding on the property next door in January 2023. The owner owes back taxes and the county is going to auction it off. No buildings are on the property, but there's a power line down to maybe a breaker panel. Property details: It's approx 4...
  4. Blue Oaks

Getting water hammer with both turning on and off the shower water

Looking for some advice here. I've got some short bangs in the wall when I turn on the shower too fast or turn it off too fast. It happens when I turn the faucet in the bathroom on or off too fast as well, on both hot and cold settings. All the reading I've done indicates water hammer happens...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks