Search results

1. Newhomeowner2018

HELP! - Toto washlet G400

Thank you so much for responding Terry, It’s not cleaning the bowl that I’m concerned with… I have an issue with the debris that sticks to the bowl. It’s constant and very frustrating and disgusting. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I’ve never had this problem with a regular toilet and...
  2. Newhomeowner2018

Hi there, Definitely before the bidet function. The main problem is very little water sits in the bottom of the bowl and the “debris” lands on the side just above the water line and slides down. So it leaves residue. And when I flush, the water just goes right over it leaving it behind. Not...
  3. Newhomeowner2018

Additionally, DuPont makes many types of Teflon sprays, do you know if they would work as well...

Additionally, DuPont makes many types of Teflon sprays, do you know if they would work as well as the Clorox brand? Which one if any do you recommend? And do I need to drain the toilet and dry walls before applying the spray?
  4. Newhomeowner2018

Terry, need help! don’t wanna ask embarrassing questions but I don’t know where else to turn? I...

Terry, need help! don’t wanna ask embarrassing questions but I don’t know where else to turn? I have a Toto washlet G400 and sometimes the “debris” doesn’t flush off the sides and I can’t scrub after every use. I’ve read Clorox with Teflon is helpful - but it’s no longer available for purchase...
  5. Newhomeowner2018

Terry, I need your help and I don’t want to ask such embarrassing personal questions but I don’t know where else to turn to? I have a Toto washlet G400 and sometimes the “debris” doesn’t flush off the sides and I can’t just scrub after every use and I certainly don’t want to hand my house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks