Search results

1. Stuartp

Adding in series coil or electric tankless to indirect oil

Hi Dana I have only a coulple feet of vertical drain and a lot of horizontal and on the other side of the basement from the well Not optimal Thanks for the info
  2. Stuartp

Thanks Dana The right thing to do I guess is to replace the 45 gal indirect tank that is already there with an 80 gal tank At $ 1200-2000 cost Was thinking that an electric tankless installed to just feed the one shower with input from the operating indirect would be a cheaper alternative...
  3. Stuartp

Stuartp Looking to increase hot water for shower use as it doesn’t last long enough as it is have a burn ham oil boiler with 40 gal indirect hot water heater Boiler has inoperative coil in it Looking to add either new coil in series with indirect system or electric heater in series for shower...
  4. Stuartp

Looking to increase hot water for shower use as it doesn’t last long enough as it is have a...

Looking to increase hot water for shower use as it doesn’t last long enough as it is have a burn ham oil boiler with 40 gal indirect hot water heater Boiler has inoperative coil in it Looking to add either new coil in series with indirect system or electric heater in series for shower point of use
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks