Search results

1. Ronofdolton

Need Help with Quick-connect Option

I'd like to connect a 13/16"-55/64" female quick-connect adapter bib directly to my male-threaded kitchen faucet so that I can swap a 13/16"-55/64" sink sprayer or a 3/4" garden hose as needed. * Is the top faucet quick-connect bib a one-size-fits-all connector for the bottom connected sprayer...
  2. Ronofdolton

Need Help Finding Quick-Connect for Sink Adapter

I need a quick-connect hose that fits the adapter for the Oster QuickBreeze/OralBreeze dental irrigator. Oster doesn't sell the quick-connect separately. The Oster aerator adapter has both an inner (55/64") and outer (15/16") thread. Appears to be the same as Brasscraft SF0060X adapter. Oral...
  3. Ronofdolton

Looking for Correct Faucet Aerator Adapter Size

According to https://www.plumbingsupply.com/about-faucet-aerators.html: I have a 13/16" male threaded aerator for my bathroom sink and need to replace it with my standard male threaded aerator. Would someone confirm that I need a 13/16" male threaded to 55/64" female threaded adapter, or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks