Search results

1. Cavedan

Goulds GT15 (1.5 HP shallow well pump) won’t build pressure above 40psi

Does the GT20 provide more pressure than the GT15, or is it just increased flow. If I remember correctly, I when our irrigation was run from a GT20, we were running higher pressure, but I can’t quite remember to what degree.
  2. Cavedan

Can you recommend a brand and pump that would be a better fit? Currently my house/spring system runs a J15s, would something like that be a better choice.
  3. Cavedan

Ah, thanks. That makes sense. The previous owner had a gt20 set up and it was able to pull up a decent enough psi. But clearly not the right tool for the job. We’ve mainly switched to drip irrigation and run the occasional rain bird. I’d just like to see a higher psi for certain...
  4. Cavedan

I pump from a relatively clear creek. Pump sits about 15, maybe 20, feet above intake. Intake line is about 50 feet long. Foot valve installed at end of intake line. No leaks along intake line. Pumps goes uphill to pressure tank maybe 10 feet. From pressure tank to irrigation lines, maybe...
  5. Cavedan

Very Stupid Beginner Questions on Jet Pump setup and issues

So I set up my jet pump (Goulds 1.5 HP Irrigator) and all was well for a day or two, but then I noticed that the pump was on with no faucets opens and having trouble building enough pressure (actually it looked like it had been slowly losing pressure (hovering around 20 PSI)) to reach the 40 PSI...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks