Search results

1. Mitcheal

Yet another not priming pump

Just replaced a pump, that would lose prime over time, usually overnight. I was always able to prime again though, within a few min. I've replaced the pump, and cannot get it to prime. It just takes water without stopping. This is in northeast Florida, shallow well. No clue how deep it is...
  2. Mitcheal

Pressure drop in last zone

Hello, I have a 5 zone system. All zones are working great except the last one. It will start with normal pressure, and then drop to about 20psi after about 15 min. I've taken apart the valve, no issue that I can see. I've replaced two of the sprinkler heads with lower GPM versions and still...
  3. Mitcheal

Sink overflowing from bathtub

my kitchen is directly below the kids’ bathroom. Almost every time someone takes a bath with a lot of bubbles, it backs up into the kitchen sink. Normal bath with minimal suds or a shower does not cause issues. Any ideas? Thanks Mitch
  4. Mitcheal

Vent clogged????

Hello all. I have a washing machine in garage that sometimes overflows. I’ve snaked it 25ft snake and that seems to help for awhile. Now the kitchen sink is overflowing when running the dishwasher and the washer is overflowing again. There is about 10 ft between washing machine and kitchen...
  5. Mitcheal

Shallow well pump prob

Hello. I'm having issues with my pump. My setup well to pump of course. Then on the out side I have a galvanized nipple that switches to ofc to a tank and out to the irrigation. The problem is the pump keeps blowing out where the nipple switches to pvc. My pressure cutoff is at 70. Should...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks