Search results

1. mcbklyn

Navien make whistling noise and sends propane in exhauset

I had same problems twice already and it was dual venturi that goes bad. I am not sure why as my air supply and exhaust are at least 4 feet apart. After replacing dual venturi problem goes away.
  2. mcbklyn

Navien make whistling noise and sends propane in exhauset

Hi, I am homeowner trying to troubleshoot a problem with my heater. I have Navien NCB-240E installed 1 1/2 yrs ago (manufactured 2016) on propane. I have 500gl outside propane tank with 2 regulators (on the tank and on the house). A month ago after refill my Navien started to make short (1-3sec)...
  3. mcbklyn

Well pressure cut on not changing

I replaced the switch and all works fine now. Thanks for your help
  4. mcbklyn

Pressure switch and nipple was replaced less then 2 years ago together with pressure tank. Will that be enough time to create mineral buildup? Pressure gauge looks old (Merrill). Should I start with replacing the switch to see if that helps?
  5. mcbklyn

Hi, I bought a house half year ago. I have subversive well (unknown depth) with Myers pump (unknown model), ProPlumber 30/50 pressure switch, 20 gal Pro-Source (2017) tank. Tank pressure on empty has 29.5 psi. Pressure switch kicks in at about 25 psi and switches off at about 35psi. I tried to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks