Search results

1. Tong

Alignment and connection between overflow drain and bathtub

Hi, I am in the middle of installing a new bathtub overflow drain. The bottom part is done and has no leaks as I tested. The vertical part of the overflow pipe is too wide to connect to the bathtub. Any suggestion? Can I use a pipe to connect to it? Thanks in advance.
  2. Tong

How to take this metal plate out?

Need to take a broken bathtub plunger out of the pipe. But I was stuck at the point of this metal plate. Have no idea how to move it out of the wall. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.
  3. Tong

Rusty Tee Fitting; Replacing Cross Fitting?

Hi, I have a 1-inch rusty tee fitting. I am thinking about to replace the rusty one with a cross fitting. Like this one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BTYTKNI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 One end will connect to the water pressure relief valve. Another end will be...
  4. Tong

Beam Wood damage repair

Not sure whether this is a good site for this question? If not, please be bear with me. I have a support beam wood damaged by weather. Considering to use SystemThree The Endrot Kit or Bondo to fix it. Is it OK? Thanks in advance.
  5. Tong

Thermostat line connection?

Hi My thermostat is broken. Jut took down my old thermostat and found that blue line is connected with yellow line together. Is this normal? When new thermostat arrives, should I connect blue line to B? Thanks in advance.
  6. Tong

Water heater temperature and pressure relief (TPR) leaking?

Hi Thanks in advance if you can give me some info. My water heater temperature and pressure relief open occasionally. When it open, it usually filled one or two buckets of water. After that, it is still dripping for a few hours and then stop dripping. Sometime, TPR is not open and drain...
  7. Tong

Snake Twisted and stuck in the pipe

Might have done something stupid. When I insert snake into a clog pipe, I probably have put a little more pressure on it. Now the snake is twisted and stuck in the pipe. Used a brutal force to move it. Did not work. The snake is now stretched thin. What should I do next? How much to replace a...
  8. Tong

Could not find a replacement of this shower faucet stem

Hi, My shower room faucet is leaking. Took down the leaking shower faucet stem. Went to Orchard supplier. They could not a match. Will try HomeDepot later. Where can I find a replacement? Is this model too old? discontinued? Thanks in advance! T
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks