Search results

1. Robenco15

Navien Installation Quote

Hello, Had someone out yesterday to look at my Navien CH210 and it was determined that given it’s age and all of its issues, a new one would be a better decision. So I got a quote today for a new Navien and the installation. ~$7.5k. The new Navien (NCBE210) is around $2.4k so the...
  2. Robenco15

No Condensation from Navien, Problem?

Hello, So every winter I have to take the condensation tube and put it in a bucket inside another larger tub. My sump-pump line that runs to the outside freezes and then the pump can’t pump the water and eventually will kill itself. Therefore, I check the bucket weekly (not a big deal) and...
  3. Robenco15

Tankless. How Many Cycles?

I have a tankless water heater set up to run as efficiently as possible with the help of users in these forums. I heat my home with hot water baseboard heating. I was wondering how often my thermostat should cycle per hour though. It takes hours to heat my downstairs. I’d say it takes 3 hours...
  4. Robenco15

Home Heating Tips to Save Money?

Hi all, Bought my home this last July in CT. It came with a Navien CH-210 tankless water heater set up in the basement and running well. It does our hot water and heats our home (baseboard heating). I don’t know much about how it works, but I do know that for it being an efficient heating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks