Search results

1. Sallyboy104

Gas riser and dielectric union question

Is it code to put a dielectric union rite on the riser coming out of the ground? And if it is i was told its cause it would stop any electric running undergroud thru the pipe which dont sound rite but not sure. What is code with the risers if any as far as fitting on the risers. Im in the new...
  2. Sallyboy104

Monoflow zone question

Is it possible to just run baseboard on a monoflow system without putting monoflow tees. I'm asking cause they already have 3 radiators running off the 1 pipe monoflow and I added about 40 ft of baseboard to it and just reconnected to the 1/2 tees and now I'm not getting heat from the extension...
  3. Sallyboy104

Monoflow zone not getting hot on some outlets

It could be possible but the whole zone goes out super hot and comes back super hot and I reading up on this kind of system and it says when monoflow tees were designed they didn't plan for long runs of baseboard and if u do use baseboard then run short lengths and I'm thinking my problem might...
  4. Sallyboy104

Yes they were already installed all I did was from one of the outlets i ran about 20 feet and back but like i said there 1/2 on the bull of the tee
  5. Sallyboy104

So I did an extension on a house and added about 25 ft of baseboard to a monoflow 1 inch line that had about 50 ft on it already. The monoflow tee outlets were 1/2 inch so they feed 1/2 and come back 1/2. I'm not getting heat from the extension side which I added the 20 ft and from one other...
  6. Sallyboy104

Plumbing license question

Hi, so I'm a plumber in Long Island, NY and I have 10 years experience and my question is where would I go to take classes towards getting my license and if so are there classes or books that are helpful. I'm am just now looking into now so I don't really know the route to take but I have at...
  7. Sallyboy104

P Trap too low?

Alright another internet big shot plumber. Again I've said it's possible that maybe the plumber did that not for sure cause no one can be for sure cause u can't see the plumber maybe u see it in your genius head but again it is possible.And I'm from the city I've worked in all the borough's and...
  8. Sallyboy104

9 1/4 rough to center of flange

Im gonna look into that. Thanks for the info.
  9. Sallyboy104

9 1/4 rough to center of flange

Hi my question is I have 9 1/4 inches to center of toilet flange from the finished wall somehow and was wondering is this going to work with a 10 rough toilet and if not what are my options remember time floor and bathroom finished.
  10. Sallyboy104

P Trap too low?

Who knows I can't see through the wall and the writer not sure what they did so it's only a possibility
  11. Sallyboy104

P Trap too low?

It could possibly be that the top is for AAV And bottom for the trap I've seen it done that way
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks