Search results

1. Whalensdad

What is the Correct Peerless Boiler TW-3 Nozzle Size

I have a Peerless TW-3 from the late 80's (I'm guessing since you can't read the serial number). The service placards from the early 2000's show that the nozzle size was .65x80b. At some point it was changed to5x70b. I'm trying to keep this thing running as long as possible. I just had an issue...
  2. Whalensdad

Installing Cash Acme Water Heater Mixing Valve

There is no way to control the output water temp. Boiler Hi/Lo is 180/160. This is the ONLY way to keep from boiling myself alive :) Thanks for the confirmation.
  3. Whalensdad

Installing Cash Acme Water Heater Mixing Valve

I have an older hot water furnace. The hot and cold water pipes are 1/2 inch. I purchased a Cash Acme Water Heater Mixing Valve since there is no temperature control on the hot output which results in scalding hot water at the faucets. The issue is that the mixing valve is all 3/4 inch. Is there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks