Search results

1. franksr27

Ever install a Gas Sub Meter? Please help

Hi I am looking to install a Natural gas Sub Meter on a granny unit I am building on my property to track how much gas the renters use. Does anyone have experience with this or know of a a certain meter they recommend? I have a good plumber that said he can install whatever I get, but he...
  2. franksr27

Shower P-Trap Orientation. Please help!

Hi Guys, I am about to install my P-trap and shower drain for a tile shower floor on concrete slab. I was hoping that someone could confirm it is Fine to install my P-Trap in this Orientation (sort of double backed) see pics. I have seen other threads on this but they all look different, so...
  3. franksr27

Doesn't Cold Water to Water heater First? Is my plumber wrong?

Hey Guys quick question. Is it OK to plumb the cold side of fixtures on the way to the water heater?My plumber said its fine to plumb things on the way to the water heater. I always thought you bring it to the water heater first and then run lines together. Doesn't this prevent pressure drop...
  4. franksr27

Waste Line layout for bath Addition. Please help!

Hi Guys, I am planning on adding an addition bath/bedroom. The concrete guys need to know where I want the trench for the plumbing do be dug. Attached is a picture of existing house and proposed addition. the proposed plumbing waste lines are in orange. Could someone with experience please...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks