Search results

1. JeremyF559

Is it possible to fill a water storage tank and pressure tank from one well pump?

My current setup is my submersible pump fills our two pressure tanks and that runs the house and irrigation together. I’m wanting to install a water storage tank to separate the irrigation portion of our system. How can I set it up so the submersible pump fills the 3k storage tank as well as our...
  2. JeremyF559

Any water softeners that are 1.25 water lines?

I currently have a Life Source filter on my house. The water line from the well to this filter is 1.25in and they sized it up to 1.5 for this filter. I’m looking at either a 1.5in or 1.25in water softener to replace the filter but I’m having issues finding one. The 1.5in seem to be commercial...
  3. JeremyF559

Do I need to take the distance from the booster pump to the house into consideration?

Do I need to take the distance from the pump to the house into consideration when choosing a booster pump? The storage tank and booster pump will be about 150 feet away from the house all on flat ground and the house is a single story. We’re needing at least 50psi inside the house. I’m looking...
  4. JeremyF559

Can I use PVC pipe to plumb from well head to storage tank?

I’m planning out a 3,000 gallon storage tank system on my property. The storage tank will have to be about 150 feet away from the well head due to HOA issues. We have a 3HP submersible Pump that pumps about 20GPM. Can I use PVC pipe for this job (it’ll be underground)? Or what type of piping can...
  5. JeremyF559

Does a booster pump need to be installed close to the storage tank?

I’m planning on installing a water storage system on our well. Our well head is in our front yard, our pressure tank, pressure switch, etc are about 75 feet away right next to the house. The only place to install a 3,000 gallon storage tank is in our field, approximently 200 feet away from the...
  6. JeremyF559

Can I install a 1 inch water softener on 1.5 pipe?

We have a well and our waterline going into the house is 1.5 inches. Our interior water lines aren’t 1.5 inch so that’s why I’m thinking I can use an adapter to 1 inch. We don’t want to drastically lose water pressure though. Please let me know your thoughts and if it’s advisable.
  7. JeremyF559

Causes for air in water lines

We purchased a house last March and in July, our well pump died. We had it changed and ever since, we get air in our water lines after the sprinklers run for a while. We didn’t have the issue before, we installed the same 3hp submersible pump and the same controller box. The water level is at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks