Search results

1. TomR

Non-plastic 1/4 turn stop for fridge water supply line

Need to replace old stop for fridge water supply tube. Want new valve to be 1/4 turn, pic of Brasscraft version attached, but it has plastic knob and who knows what else. Trying to find a brand that is all metal. Have been unable to locate. Can you help? Is there anything special I need to...
  2. TomR

New lavatory drains-plastic or brass-hard water

Time to install new drain assemblies in bathroom sinks. We do have hard water. Is plastic or brass/chrome preferable or maybe unobtanium:)? Is there a lifetime difference? I want these to outlast me.
  3. TomR

Does the shutoff that I want exist?

Please see attached pic. Don't know if this was Moe, Larry, or Curly, but yes the shutoff handle is unable to turn because of interference with toilet. I want to fix before I need it. I have a new 1/4-turn valve that is shorter, and will just about fit, but I'm wondering if there is a valve with...
  4. TomR

Repair Watts 70 mixer?-shut off water

I have oil fired tankless hot water. The boiler is about 165 F and pressure is 25-30 psi. Our tap hot water is 145-155 F. No matter what I do to the mixer valve (Watts 70A), it doesn't change so I guess I need to repair valve. Kit looks like about $35. There is a valve in cold water line that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks