Search results

1. Hey

Thread replies not going to emails?

Is anyone having the issue of when someone replies to a thread not going to your email even if you have it set to? I've been missing replies and such and don't know how to fix this or if my settings are just wrong. Any suggestions would be helpful. I do have "watch this thread" and "receive...
  2. Hey

Redesigning above ground sprinkler manifold setup

I was curious if this would be possible and safe to have this set up. Anyone ever use steel pipe before??
  3. Hey

Replacing Gate Valves with ball Valves

I have this old setup. What I'm wanting to do is replace the old gate valves with new ball valves. I realized though if I cut all the old gate valves and replace them there probably isn't going to be any pipe slack to put back together. In a situation like this, what is the best way to go...
  4. Hey

Old style stand up bath drain?

On my stand up shower, the shower drain comes off and no longer sticks. My brother in law came over at one point and purchased a cap and replaced it with silicone. That only lasted a week or so. I've gone over to my local home depot and lowes store for advice but no one has ever worked on a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks