Search results

1. revisednut

Saniflo Upflush Toilet Pump Issue

Hi all---installed a Saniflo Saniaccess 3 Upflush Macerator Pump in the basement bathroom around April 2018. This allowed for hookup of a shower stall, toilet, and sink vanity. Everything worked great the first few months, but as of recently, the toilet will not fully evacuate. The pump will...
  2. revisednut

Raised Shower Base on Concrete Floor--How to Properly Secure??

I know not directly plumbing related, but i'm sure many of you have been tasked with, or took on the task yourself. Basement shower install to a saniflo maciator--had to raise the floor with 2x4s, and will be finishing it with 5/8 plywood. What's the proper way to bond the framing to the...
  3. revisednut

Saniflo/Upflush & Macerator--Shower Trap Installation Woes (Basement/Concrete Floor)

All, I have installed the Saniflo “Saniaccess 3 UPFLUSH MACERATOR PUMP + ELONGATED TOILET KIT”. I’ve tied in proper venting, as well as rough-ins for the vanity, shower stall, and toilet. I tested the pump by dumping a bucket of water in the toilet—worked great (pump is quieter than I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks