Search results

1. Zayd

Bathroom exhaust make-up air and flow

Hello, everyone. As I continue my basement finishing project, I am planning my bathroom fan location and am hoping to get some simple guidance on how feasible my approach is from an air movement standpoint. I originally planned to place the bathroom exhaust fan in a conventional location near...
  2. Zayd

Reworking and updating my well water setup

Hello, folks. I'm coming back to the well -- pun intended -- for guidance on updating my water setup. According to the records I received during my home purchase 2.5 years ago, I have a submersible pump at 75' delivering approximately 8gpm. I'm not aware of the pump ever being replaced, so I...
  3. Zayd

Unexpected results from pressure switch and tank adjustment

First thing is first -- this is my first post since learning that Terry passed and I want to acknowledge the great community he built here. I am certainly grateful for it, as are many like me. As I work through projects in my 1991 house, I've finally decided to learn enough (mostly from this...
  4. Zayd

Condensate pump drain material

A quick question for the folks here. As I plan for drywall in the basement and contemplating what will no longer be accessible, I'm looking at the condensate drain line. Right now, it is flexible clear vinyl tubing running through some hooks nailed into the rafters. I'm thinking to recreate it...
  5. Zayd

Basement Bathroom rough-in: please check my design

Good morning, folks. I am preparing for a basement renovation project and the three-piece bathroom rough-in comes first. I'm in Michigan and my licensed plumber will do the work, but I am finalizing the fixture locations and marking the slab for the cement cutter to come and wet saw the...
  6. Zayd

2" Shower drain into smaller cast iron pipe

Hello, folks. I've learned a lot referencing this forum through the years (as well as johnbridge.com for tiling expertise) and appreciate the time you experts give for DIYers like myself. I finally encountered a problem that I couldn't find in the archives, so I registered and here I am. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks