Search results

1. Ncman01

Sumbersible pump need help!

What brand pump should i order? Not sure what is top of line pumps. Would like to get something that last but a motor is a motor. Any suggestions guys would be great thanks?
  2. Ncman01

I believe it is a 3/4 hp. The pump doesnt have control box either just wired to pressure switch. Last night i took it down to 0 psi and startes pump come right on back up to 50 psi, just when pressurised it can not start and pump.
  3. Ncman01

I have a submersible pump 350ft well. Pump possibly 250 ft down. Recently i had trouble with the pump not running replaced preasure switch30/50 and then pump would run to 50 psi and cut off. Exspansion tank at 28 psi for the cut on. When pressure drops to 28 switch switch engages, then the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks