Search results

1. WGus

Stumped by no heat to new heater

Yes to all of above (including radiator valves), your recap of what I wrote/pictured is correct. And your analysis makes sense to me. Here's latest: I ordered and have received a pump. But tenant now reports fan is coming on intermittently, blowing warm air, and pipe under bath feels warm to...
  2. WGus

I appreciate your feedback, but maybe I've not been clear about my set-up. The nipples in the pic are coming from the 2" supply manifold (I added the one with the valve), and directly to the right is the 2" return manifold. They don't connect anywhere. Not pictured is the nipple and .5 copper...
  3. WGus

Thanks Dana. Pic of my branch off supply (the one with valve) and existing branch, both tees identical (second pic). Two new pieces of info: 1) Getting better educated on manifolds, I think I can state mine are parallel not loop, terminating at both ends - hence no need for mono-flow? Also...
  4. WGus

My brain teaser is this: a 60 year old boiler heats 4 one-bedroom apartments and does a fine if inefficient job. However one bathroom has always been cold, so I added two 1/2 inch copper lines, supply line is about 15', to feed a new hydronic kickspace heater. All existing lines from manifolds...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks