Search results

1. Jason Walker

One toilet not flushing. Ideas??

Hello Currently I am having an issue with my half bath toilet not flushing properly. It seems on some days it doesn’t want to flush and others it will. When flushing my main toilet the half bath toilet will bubble (As shown in video). Tomorrow I plan to take off the clean out under the house...
  2. Jason Walker

What's in my well water ? Help! *UPDATE*

Hello everyone recently for the first time since I lived in this home (Moved in the house in 2014) I have some sort of sediment in my toilet fixtures. My well is 160FT deep and the bottom of the well is Gray Sandstone. Please see attached photo for Formation description for top to bottom of the...
  3. Jason Walker

What water softner is this??

Can anyone help identify what water softner I have? I cannot locate any model or serial number off the unit. Also no where on the softner is there any type of brand name, etc. Thanks, Jason
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks