Search results

1. WC770

Delta R2700 Valve - Lukewarm Water From Hot Side

Thanks. Most mixing valves I've seen have such a valve. But I can't find anything on the specs for the Delta r2700 or r2707 valve that shows any such means to control the hot water flow. Unfortunately, the valve is enclosed under the tub with no wall or floor access so I can't actually see it...
  2. WC770

Delta R2700 Valve - Lukewarm Water From Hot Side

Afternoon and thanks in advance for any help. I have a Peerless Apex Roman Tub faucet set that is paired with a Delta r2700 valve. The hot water only gets lukewarm. Hot water in all other faucets & showers get to the proper temp so there is an issue with this particular unit. I have replaced the...
  3. WC770

Heat Pump Not Running

Well, I replaced the fan motor and it's up and running. So, I guess that was it.
  4. WC770

Heat Pump Not Running

Hello. Thanks in advance for any insight / help. My Carrier 3.0 unit is not coming on. Getting a loud hum when it is powered on. Replaced the capacitor and it tried to start. Fan turned very slowly for a couple of revolutions then stopped. I tried to turn the fan blade by hand to get it going...
  5. WC770

Testing A Cera-Mite Start-Assist Capacitor

OK, I'll give that a try. Thanks for the help.
  6. WC770

Testing A Cera-Mite Start-Assist Capacitor

Hello. I have a Carrier heat pump on which the fan (outside unit) is not turning. There is a loud hum coming from the unit. The blades on the fan turn reasonable easy (about a 1/2 revolution with a medium force push). The capacitor tests out as possibly bad. I just have a basic multi-meter to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks