Search results

1. Jakester

Navien NPE-180A, loud humming

We had a Navien NPE-180A installed almost 5 years ago and recently it started making a loud humming / whining noise when the hot water is used, could the heat exchanger be doing this? Another question this time I would like to do the system flush myself and was wondering if there is any benefit...
  2. Jakester

Toilet Seals - wax or waxless

Our upstairs toilet started leaking at the toilet seal and the only way we found out is because we noticed water downstairs ceiling. The current seal is a wax seal. Toilet was installed pretty solid but it did have seems because floor isn't 100% perfect. The flange sits about 1/4 below the...
  3. Jakester

Bath Sink Faucet Supply hose too short

My new bathroom Sink Faucets come with integrated supply hoses and they are too short. It's a double sink, the one on the left is short about 10-12" and the one on the right is only short about 3". What would be the best way to connect my water supply? For the left sink I thought about using...
  4. Jakester

Recommendation for push pop up bathroom sink drain

Hey guys, I am looking for a push click type bathroom sink drain with overflow, I would like metal /brass material, something that will be good quality and solid. I visited our local Home Depot and couldn't find anything decent. What would you guys recommend?
  5. Jakester

Copper deburring question

Question, how do you guys deburr copper pipes in tight spaces? I wanted to install spark bite 1/4 turn valves in my vanity, I cut my stub out and went to deburr the copper pipe with the shark bite deburring tool like this...
  6. Jakester

Need advice on bathroom fan vent

We are remodeling our upstairs bathroom and the old fan has the vent just going into the attic. I replaced the fan with a Panasonic FV-05-11VKL and need to add the proper vent. What is the best option for a vent? Go through the roof or run a 22-25 feet vent to the side of the house? I am in PA...
  7. Jakester

What water softener would you recommend?

I am looking to put in a water softener and wanted some guidance from the professionals. I can get a Fleck 5600sxt with structural fiberglass tank from ABCwaters or a local guy can install a Fleck 5800 series with Enpress Vortech tank. Which one is a better tank and which head is better?
  8. Jakester

Question about breaker for water heater

I am selling a mobile home and we had the inspection done and one of the things I need to fix is replace the breaker for the water heater from 25amp to 30amp but the problem is nobody in the area has a 30amp breaker like I need. Would it work to get a double 15amp in its place?
  9. Jakester

Which PEX system / brand would you recommend?

Which PEX connections would you recommend? PEX-a like Uponor / Propex or the cinch / crimp type connections? I am really interested in ProPex and from what I have been reading Propex connections are less prone to leaks, what has been your experience?
  10. Jakester

Need help with Vanity Plumbing

I am upgrading from a single sink (30" vanity) to a double sink (60" vanity) my question is how to run the plumbing the correct way? In the attached pictures you can see where the only sink was, the second sink will be to the right of that one. I need to keep the plumbing in the wall because I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks