Search results

1. pascal

help sizing well pump

I can see why my post was confusing :) well is 250' to house and 35-40' down. we are fairly close to a water body which I suspect plays a role in not running out of water :)
  2. pascal

help sizing well pump

thanks for the info. I should have clarified we live by the seneca river (canal system) and from talking with the neighbors most of the wells are in the 40-60 range. we aren't right on the water - well is probably 2000' from it. The ladies are ruthless with water consumption and we haven't...
  3. pascal

help sizing well pump

hi folks. our 1/2 HP goulds well pump left us today after 24 years of service, for the time being I put in a utilitech 3/4 HP. I have no expectations that this will last as long, alas the ladies in the house were not liking the thought of waiting a few days to order a new pump! well is...
  4. pascal

Adding drain to wall for double sink

Hi there. We are looking at moving our bathroom double vanity to a different wall where we had some cabinets. The wall is non-load bearing 2x4 and runs parallel to the 2x10 joists. getting the drain to the area along with water is easy - the challenge is that the wall is a few inches from the...
  5. pascal

Kinetico not advancing after cleaning

BTW - this is for a different unit, nice instructions though: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/730677/Kinetico-Commercial-Plus-Softener-Series.html#manual
  6. pascal

alright, think I found my issue - when I cleaned the service valve it looks like i had the disc set to service B, not A - thinking I was running everything backwards. reversed it and now the disc on the control valve is rotating properly!
  7. pascal

removed the control disc, gears look good, springs are in place and tensioned. not sure what I did to make this stop working!
  8. pascal

Hi there, first off, thank you. I've been browsing this site for a while and have found a lot of great answers! so my problem...I recently took apart my (working) kinetico (K60???) that was installed in around 2001-2004 to inspect it and look for iron buildup as part of looking as to why the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks