Search results

1. Gtown homeowner

Replacing Water Fittings for F&P Integrated French Door Refrigerator

Thanks for your suggestions, John. I would strongly prefer braided stainless hose over tiny plastic tubing, but don't think "double back from a higher elevation" will work for us or I don't understand the solution you are proposing. In our case, the hose connection to the refrigerator is at...
  2. Gtown homeowner

Thanks for your quick reply! The FloodStop device really sounds promising. It would allow us to continue using the water hose that was shipped with the refrigerator (easy fix), and immediately shut off the water if a leak is detected (effective fix). The braided stainless hose that another...
  3. Gtown homeowner

Good afternoon plumbing experts - ** REWARD - I will Venmo $50 to the first person who can come up with a solution that our builder and condo owners agree is best! ** I recently purchased a new condominium in Brooklyn that has an integrated refrigerator and cabinetry (Fisher & Paykel Model...
  4. Gtown homeowner

Replacing seat on Toto Carlyle (skirted) - removal of plastic bolts

"The installer didn't think to use them" seems to be the issue. Does TOTO include toggles with the replacement seat or just the plastic bolts? Would you recommend I purchase from a plumbing specialty store?
  5. Gtown homeowner

Replacing seat on Toto Carlyle (skirted) - removal of plastic bolts

Silly question, but we have a loose seat on an older (perhaps 15 y.o.) TOTO Carlyle skirted toilet. It looks to be exactly the model you have pictured in the 2008/2013 thread here (https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/replacing-toilet-seat-on-a-fully-skirted-toto.19338/) with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks