Search results

1. TAHOE

Low producing well storage tank

I've been cleaning out the old cistern system, here is a couple pics of the old pump. Motor still runs but it won't pump due all the rust and sediment, would be a neat project to find a pump head to fit it. Last time I remember it being used was maybe 1980. I do remember as a young boy helping...
  2. TAHOE

Wastewater question

As Reach stated, it sounds like you have a septic system since your outlet sewage pipe is so high on the wall. You will have to have a pit or tank with a pump to pump it up. You need to check with local regulations, it maybe illegal to use a pit for your application and you will have to go with...
  3. TAHOE

Okay, that answers my question. Thanks!
  4. TAHOE

My current setup is a 20 or 26 gal tank that's been going for years. The last receipt my mom has when they had it worked on was 2005 when the new pump and pump saver was installed. Now with the water tank, this setup will now only be to fill the water tank, but I want option to switch it to...
  5. TAHOE

So I think I've got the tank figured out, plan on going with a submersible 115V 10 gpm pump and a 14 gal pressure tank with a NC cutoff float switch for filling. I am on limited funds so for now I am just needing it to be up and running as I will be selling my other home which I am currently...
  6. TAHOE

I am now looking at a submersible pump. What does the shroud or a flow inducer do? Would just a larger piece PVC work to slide pump into?
  7. TAHOE

The closest tank I can find to fit my needs is a little over a 2 hr drive, but i am still looking. I have an old farmhouse, floor joist in the basement are at 84" and door way is a 32" so I am stuck with a 31"x72" tank. None of the farm stores or big box stores carry that size. By the time I...
  8. TAHOE

Thanks for links. I am researching tanks right now as I get time, then will move onto pumps and controls which will all be 120V.
  9. TAHOE

Thanks for the responses. Valveman, Thanks for drawings. I need to question, I do not have any type of relays in my system like in your schematic. I only have the line in/ line out on the reserve tank pressure switch and then my picture above of the pump saver controller. How would I wire in a...
  10. TAHOE

I have a well that runs out of water pretty quick, two quick showers or a med load of laundry and we are out for 30mins to an hour before recovery. I am actually hauling water in and storing in 2-55 gal drums in basement, using a 12v pump and garden hose to be able to do large loads of laundry...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks