Search results

1. sonnaps

15A and 20A circuits in same box, connect grounds?

I am remodeling my master bathroom and I have one of those combination heat/exhaust/light units in there by Nutone. The bathroom in big and has several recessed lights and other vanity lights, shower lights, etc. The Nutone unit specs out a dedicated 20A circuit for it alone. I was leery...
  2. sonnaps

Regular 90 elbow/sanitary tee vs long

I really thought of doing that, but I wasn't sure if the inspector would like laugh at me and say that won't fly at all. I don't care myself, it's under the vanity cabinets.... as long as it's legal to do. So 45's are still considered vertical? That's good to know. I appreciate your help. I...
  3. sonnaps

I took a look at that file, but most if it was all done within the wall. I can't build a false wall in front because of size constraints. I wouldn't be able to fit one of those double sanitary tees in that particular spot anyway.
  4. sonnaps

Anyone have any pro suggestions on how he or she would do it with what space I have to work with?
  5. sonnaps

Lol, that is exactly why I am posting here asking questions. I would assume that a This Old House video would be doing it the right way, but I trust the real pros way more than a random YouTube video. So how would you guys do it? I have a wall that I cannot drill any holes horizontally at...
  6. sonnaps

Ok, how about this setup instead? It's a screenshot from a YouTube video by This Old house. Here is the link to the video: The other sink is way off to the right. I'm sure you guys know what you're looking at. If I can follow it, I'm sure you guys can. Starting from the drain outlet, it...
  7. sonnaps

This is what I found in my research too. The drains for the two sinks are just about exactly 30" apart.
  8. sonnaps

Yup, I know. The outlet for the drain coming out of the wall for the p-trap is off to one side close to where one lav would be, so this was the best real-world example I could find.
  9. sonnaps

I've been struggling with finding info on this, it's such a basic question I'm sure. I'm setting up a double lav and am basically following the example in the pic attached. I'm not sure if that elbow on the right should be a normal 90 elbow or a long sweep 90. And if so, then shouldn't the...
  10. sonnaps

What do you guys think about Supply Boxes?

Yeah, I think I will just stub out with PEX... I was just curious on other people's input. Thanks!!
  11. sonnaps

What do you guys think about Supply Boxes?

What do you guys think about Supply Boxes for a sink or toilet instead of stub outs? I'm using 1/2" PEX and saw these: http://www.siouxchief.com/products/supply/access/other-supply-boxes/oxbox-lavatory-outlet-box I'm already using one like this for my washer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks