Search results

1. Richard M

Electric mini-tank heater brands

I hadn't heard of Chronomite. I'll check it out. BTW... nice wheels!
  2. Richard M

Electric mini-tank heater brands

Does anyone have any recommendation for small 2.5gal electric mini-tank water heaters? I've seen the usual brands available (Ariston, Bosch, Rheem, Ecosmart, Eccotemp) and they all seem to have similar specs (recovery time, energy loss, glass-lined tanks, etc.). Any others? The low storage...
  3. Richard M

Splitting mini-tank outlet

Some great feedback! Good catch regarding the wall pass through.
  4. Richard M

Splitting mini-tank outlet

I want to install a mini-tank heater for point of use in a bathroom that splits the hot water outlet to 2 faucets. The mini-tank has a 1/2" outlet and I assumed it would be as simple as adding a brass T-fitting for the two faucet lines. I can't seem to find any 1/2" to two 1/2" T-fittings. Am I...
  5. Richard M

Pressure assist comparisons

Thanks to you both for the feedback. I see that Mansfield is using Flushmate III now. Also, the Kohler 12" limits my use the 10" room. American Standard seems to have 12 and 14" only... I'll dig a bit further. Lastly, the Gerber looks like a viable option with both 10 and 12" configurations...
  6. Richard M

I forgot to mention that one of the two toilets will require a 10" rough-in.
  7. Richard M

Terry, This is a great forum and your objective knowledge is amazing. For a variety of reasons, I need to upgrade two toilets to pressure assist. I've read the many pros and cons, but necessity requires the pressure assist in this case. Probably due to smaller market share, the choices for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks