Search results

1. M

Noisy pipes, pressure / air in the lines?

Hello: I know next to nothing about plumbing and am hoping that I can get some basic information so that when I hire one to come out an investigate the issue I can have some good feeling that the conclusion is logical. My rear outdoor spigot "whines" when the valve is closed. The front...
  2. M

Basement Toilet freezing in the winter

It is fully finished. I'm pretty sure it is the rear wall because I hear the ice move when it melts.
  3. M

Basement Toilet freezing in the winter

Hello: My basement toilet backs to the rear wall of the house. The water line tends to freeze in the winter. Is there anything I can do to prevent this that does not involve ripping out the drywall, keeping the toilet running, or turning if off all together? As with most toilets I have...
  4. M

Should be easy but can't find one anywhere. . .

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'd like to add the ability to use a hand shower to our whirlpool tub. The current spout has a circular piece of metal which contains a washer and screen (similiar to that on a kitchen faucet. Is there a company that sells a diverter that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks